- Category: Uncategorised
- Published on Tuesday, 15 November 2011 11:03
- Written by Administrator
- Hits: 4034
Our success is based on building lasting relationships through mutual respect, corporate trust and measurable results. We believe that an effective combination of strategy and creativity can tackle even the toughest marketing issues. From branding to traditional and e-mail marketing campaigns, from interactive multimedia production to custom CRM and lead management tools, the story of your success begins with CES Graphic Media.
- Graphic Design - We have a team of VERY talented designers, each with their own particular specialties.
- CGI Graphics, 3D Renderings - Computer-generated imagery (CGI) is the application of the field of computer graphics (or more specifically, 3D computer graphics) to special effects.
- Product and Package Illustrations - A time-effective and cost-effective alternative to traditional photography and illustration, saving clients money and allowing them to present their products and concepts in a modern dynamic fashion.
- Photography - Great photography makes all the difference. It has the power to make supermodels out of products, tell a complete story in a single snapshot and most importantly, sell.
To us, the definition of impact is rather simple: ideas that grow your brand, your business, and your customers. Basically, ideas that get you business results. Strategic ideas. Creative ideas. Strategically creative ideas, and vice versa.
CES Graphic Media's design philosophy is based on the design process. Every project starts with this critical question: Who is the message for? Knowing the audience is critical to developing effective communication. The second step is understanding how the intended audience best listens. Are they more receptive to warm images, or is a straightforward approach going to get the message across more effectively?
The purpose of a design is to communicate a visual message from a person, organisation or product to its intended public. To do this, it is necessary for the designer to have accurate background information (market research) in order to understand the problem that needs to be solved. A good brief can often be sufficient. The designer would then use their creative ability, their visual, technical and aesthetic expertise, to think laterally to produce a design that would not only resolve the problem to be solved, but would aid their client to be differentiated and stand out from their competitors.
Finally, the message must be crafted and presented in a way that resonates. The crafting of the presentation is traditionally where the graphic designer steps in. Graphic designers combine text and image to create communication that is memorable, effective and resonates with the intended audience.